Vegetarian Freezer Meal Guide
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Spend less time on dinner, and more time actually enjoying your evenings.
The Vegetarian Freezer Meal Guide is your step-by-step plan for prepping a month of meals in just 4 hours.
The Vegetarian Meal Guide Bundle is PERFECT for anyone who wants to make real meals for their family without stressing about meal planning, and fighting the clock at dinnertime!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN...
- How to freezer prep a month's worth of meals in just one evening!
- How to save time and get your evenings back
- My best tips on prepping freezer meals that taste great!
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE...
- A full step-by-step printable meal prep guide to get ALL the meals done in just four hours. We use 10 recipes to create 20 meals!
- Comprehensive grocery list of every single thing you'll need.
- A one-month meal plan so you know what to eat each week AND a blank copy so you can make one yourself!
- Super helpful tips and instructions based on each recipe and step you'll take.
- Alternative instructions to make each recipe Dairy-free and Gluten-free! Have questions about other dietary restrictions? Check the FAQs below!
- Cooking instructions for Instant Pot/Crockpots, or in the oven when necessary! Most of the recipes are dump recipes, AKA you are throwing them in and calling it DONE!
- A freezer inventory sheet so you keep track of everything you have ready!
Is this you?
- Mealtimes, no matter what time of day, are stressful. You’re always dreading the question ‘what do we have to eat?’
- You end up eating out for lunches, dinners, and more breakfasts than you care to admit because looking at the fridge and figuring out what to eat is stressful.
- Between work, school, and extra-curricular activities you feel like you are always running to one thing or another and cooking a meal always ends up being impossible
- Even with a fridge full of food you don’t know what to make and half of it ends up going bad.
- You hate being asked what is for lunch because you never really know.
Who wants to try and chop up vegetables in the middle of that kind of nonsense?
What if lunchtime looked like this instead?
- No more scrolling for Pinterest for recipes that may not work out in the end
- No more stressing over making the perfect meal plan and making your own grocery list
- No more stressful nights where you try to prep lunch while your kids are super grumpy
- No more rushing to McDonald's to grab lunch (that costs more than this easy step-by-step guide!)
This product is hosted on our course platform, Podia. Once you checkout, you will receive an email with login details. If you already have an account, you can login here. This is a digital course/product. Nothing physical will ship.
How will I get the product after I purchase?
The access to your purchase will come via email! You'll be given access to a dashboard where you can download your purchase anytime you want and on any device.
I don't have enough room in my freezer!
I do a month of freezer meal prep only with the freezer attached to my fridge! This takes way less space than you'd think. If you are concerned I recommend starting only making two weeks of meals.
I have food intolerances or allergies, how do I know if this is safe?
As a food allergy mom myself I take allergies and dietary restrictions VERY seriously.
All of my guides have dairy and gluten alternatives listed.
They typically do not contain nuts.
This guide is also free of fish, sesame, or shellfish.
This guide does include soy, it can be substituted for coconut aminos with no issues.
If you have any other dietary restrictions and wonder if this will work for you please feel free to email me at email@example.com and I am more than happy to help you figure out if it will work for your family!
I've had freezer meals before and they taste bad. How are these different?
Yep, I totally get that. ALL of these meals have been thoroughly tested and optimized for the freezer.
They taste amazing! There isn't any discernable taste difference for these recipes.
These are not just leftovers frozen, they are specifically made to be delicious from the freezer.
Do you offer refunds?
Yep! I offer a 30 day money back guarentee because I seriously LOVE this product and know it's totally worth it.